Monday 21 March 2016

Harvester - Kidlington



I am still not sure why the decision to go to Harvester for breakfast was a good idea. It was a moment of weakness.

The smell of toast burning should have been motivation enough to turn around and run back to the car. But no we bravely took our seats and gave the institute of processed food another chance.

I am now convinced they have a conveyor belt out back that has all this pretend food that pops out of a processed food machine because they certainly do not have a real live person who is actually putting the kind of stuff we had served up on our plates.

I took a special photo of the "scrambled eggs", cold scrambled eggs with no taste. The bacon had really nice burnt trips that were wasted on a uncooked piece of meat ( oh yeah not hot). The pale pink sausages with the burnt scorched markings on it could not entice me to even slice into them and give them a try, oh yes those very brown burnt triangles are hash browns. Which just leaves the tomatoes, yep cold and dry.

The tea was perfect as I was able to go about making it myself.

Should chefs who are not passionate about food, should not be aloud to cook for paying customers, I don't think so.

Do we as consumers just accept that this might be a bad experience pay up, and just make a mental note not to go back.

What do you think, do you just pay and walk out and think never again.

I sent back a plate of uneaten food the waitress asked what was wrong maybe I should have asked if the chef would like to partake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

aMOZON